Premier Rewards Checking
This free interest bearing checking account gives you more of...well, everything! Get more money in your account each month by earning up to 1.25% APY*
But that's not all. Use your debit card more. Access your balance online as much as you like. About the only thing this account doesn't offer you more of is fees, because there are none. That's one thing we think you won't mind having less of!
- Earn 1.25% APY* on balances up to $15,000 when qualifications are met
- Earn 0.05% APY* on amount of balance over $15,000 when qualifications are met
- Earn 0.05% APY* on entire balance when qualifications are not met
- Unlimited check writing and debit card use
- No monthly fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free MasterCard® debit card**
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free e-delivery of monthly statements
- $200 minimum deposit required to open
Earning the Premier Rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it. Just do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and clear
- Receive e‐statements
- Have at least one automatic payment or direct deposit post and clear
- Access online banking and make one electronic bill payment
- Maintain another personal deposit account with us
These simple things make managing your money easier and more convenient than ever, so if you aren't doing them now, you'll be glad once you start! And if you don't qualify in a given cycle, don't worry. You still earn our base rate of interest and can get the Premier Rewards back the next time you qualify.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of 6/25/13 Minimum to open account is $200. Rate tiers are as follows: 1.25% APY applies to $0.01 - $15,000 and 0.05% APY applies to balances over $15,000 as long as qualifications are met each qualification cycle. 0.05% APY applies to all balances if qualifications are not met. All balances will earn 1.25 – 0.05% APY as long as qualifications are met.
Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Debit card transactions must be point of sale PIN or signature based transactions. ATM withdrawals do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. All qualification transactions must be posted to the account during the monthly qualification cycle. Debit card transactions could take anywhere from, but not limited to, 1-5 business days to post to an account from the date the transaction is made. An ACH transaction could either be a deposit or a withdrawal. ATM fee refunds are provided only if qualifications are met within qualification cycle.
**Credit approval required.