Carolina Premier Online Banking Platforms are Getting an Upgrade
Online Banking will now have customized solutions to suite your Personal Banking or Business Banking Needs.
We can hardly contain our excitement as we count down the days to our online banking upgrade. There are so many great new features that will be available to you, our valued clients such as People Pay, Personal Financial Manager, and homepage customization and reporting features for our business clients.
As we work to make this transition as seamless as possible; there will be some important steps that you will need to take prior to, during and after the conversion. Please be sure to check your messages in online banking for additional important information.
Thank you for banking with Carolina Premier Bank!
- Business Clients
- March 13 - 24, 2017: The new online banking platform will be in a preview period to allow business online banking clients to review and set up certain functions. During this time you will be receiving a call from a Carolina Premier Bank Professional who will provide you with access information for your account and assistance with set up of new features.
- March 27, 2017: Your existing online banking platform will be in a view only mode. No transactions can be processed after 3:00pm EST March 27, 2017.
- March 28, 2017 9:00am EST: Business online banking will be back up and running.
What you need to do prior to March 28th:
- After the upgrade, transaction information will only be available for the prior 90 days (January 1, 2017). If you will need information prior to January 1, 2017, please go in to online banking and download your activity before the upgrade on March 27, 2017.
- A Carolina Premier Bank Professional will be contacting you to provide updated log in information, administrator and mobile banking access and assistance with transitioning all aspects of your business online banking. If you have not received information prior to March 24, 2017, please reach out to the eBanking Task Force at 704-944-2600 or via email at email@example.com.
*Demo runs optimally on Firefox and Internet Explorer
- Personal Clients
- After 3:00 pm on March 27, 2017 online banking will go into view only mode. No transactions scheduled in online banking (Bill Pay, Transfers, Stop Payments, etc.) will occur during this time.
- March 28, 2017 online banking will remain in view only mode.
- March 29, 2017 at 9:00am EST Personal online banking will be back up and running.
What you need to do prior to March 27th:
After the upgrade, transaction information will only be available for the prior 90 days (January 1, 2017). If you will need information prior to January 1, 2017, please go in to online banking and download your activity before the upgrade on March 27, 2017.
What you need to after March 29, 2017:
- Log in to online banking via the Personal online banking link using your existing username and password (PLEASE NOTE USERNAMES WILL NOW BE ALL lowercase)
- If you had any alerts set up prior to the upgrade, you will need to set them up again.
- If you receive e-Statements, or would like to receive e-Statements, you will need to consent/re-consent to receive them. You can do this by logging in to online banking and selecting the Accounts Tab/Statements Link.
- If you utilize CPB Mobile, you will need to delete your current App and download the new App Carolina Premier Bank Mobile via Google Play™ or the APP Store™. You will need to successfully log in to online banking at least one time before your mobile will work in order to sync the platforms. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE OUT OF BAND AUTHENTICATION ON YOUR INITIAL LOG IN AFTER THE CONVERSION VIA TEXT OR PHONE CALL TO THE CONTACT INFORMATION ON FILE.