It's easy to put health concerns on the backburner. We may tell ourselves an ache here or there isn't worth the expensive doctor visit, but we'd be wrong. Our Health Savings Account (HSA) is dedicated specifically to medical expenses, so you can make your physical well-being a priority without draining your regular savings account. The next time you feel a little off, don't hesitate to make that doctor's appointment. Your HSA will be right there waiting for you when you need it.
- Save for future medical expenses
- High deductible health plan (HDHP) required
- Earn interest tax free
- Tiered interest rates reward higher balances
- Use funds to pay for qualifying medical expenses
- No set up fee, monthly fee, or minimum balance
- Easy access to balance via free checks or HSA debit card
- Transferable to next job
- No "use it or lose it" rule
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.